Animal Control- Pierce County
- BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children, a program of Mary Bridge Children’s provides family support to children ages 4-18 and their parent/guardian after the death or serious diagnosis of someone significant. We provide volunteer facilitated, developmentally appropriate groups in the hopes that children and teens will not feel as alone in their grief and parents will feel better equipped to raise grieving children. Our mission is that No Child Will Grieve Alone and over the last 26+ years, BRIDGES has provided services to thousands of children and families in the hopes that our mission will be served.
- Cascade Regional Blood Services - Cascade Regional Blood Services - supplying blood products and specialty therapy services to South King and Pierce Counties. Sole provider of blood to Franciscan Health System and Multicare Health System hospitals and clinics.
- Free to Breathe - Free to Breathe is a partnership of lung cancer survivors, advocates, researchers, healthcare professionals and industry leaders unit in the belief that every person with lung cancer deserves a cure. Free to Breathe's goal is to double lung cancer survival by 2022. Get involved with the Tacoma Free to Breathe 5K Run/Walk and 1-mile walk at freetobreath.org/tacoma or learn more about us at freetobreathe.org.
- Lindquist Dental Clinic for Children - Provides dental care to South Sound children in need.
Help & Housing Assistance
- Exodus Housing - Exodus Housing works exclusively with homeless families that have been impacted by domestic violence, and the family must have legal custody of a minor child (age 17 or younger). Programs serve Pierce County and South King County.
- Helping Hand House - Located in Puyallup and serves Pierce County.Helping Hand House is dedicated to ending family homelessness by providing caring support, education, and programs designed to empower families to achieve self-sufficiency. Helping Hand House develops and implements model programs in partnership with community resources to strengthen families with children while contributing to healthier communities.
- Local American Red Cross - Provides care to those in need. Their mission is preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through Disaster Relief, Supporting America’s Military Families, Lifesaving Blood, Health & Safety Services, and International Services.
- Pierce County Housing Authority - Housing options and opportunities for
the residents of Pierce County.
- Tacoma Housing Authority - Community services programs and rental assistance for low-income individuals and families.
- United Way of Pierce County - Dial 2-1-1. 211 is a telephone helpline focusing on a broad array of social and human services in the community. It is provided by United Way of Pierce County (www.uwpc.org).
Local Artists & Photographers
- Bethel School District - Main,
- Eatonville School District -
- Franklin Pierce School District - Main,
- Puyallup School District - Main,
- Sumner School District - Main,
- Tacoma School District - Main,